Please follow these instructions to get started with your Wise Orchard smart water valve:
- If you were using the valve last year already, you do NOT need to reconfigure, just change the batteries and it will connect to your Wi-Fi again.
- Go to our website to download our mobile app or access our web app: https://wiseorchard.com/app and register an account.
- Log in with your account and choose the "Add valve" option to take control of your Wise Orchard. If you have any troubles with this, check out our valve set-up page.
- When requested, open the back lid (pry open using the notches on the sides if you prefer) and put the batteries in. It is necessary to use 4 AA-size 1.5V alkaline batteries.
- Put the lid back on. If your Wise Orchard is going to be exposed to rain, please use the small screws provided to fasten the lid securely.
- After your Wise Orchard is added and confirmed by the app, you can add and program irrigation zones ("Add zone").
- Your Wise Orchard is now ready to attach to your tap and irrigation hoses: screw it to your tap with the top brass nut and attach your hose to the bottom.
- For appropriate use, ensure the bottom of the product (water outlet) is always facing downwards.
- Follow the instructions in the app and on our online manual for more.